Thursday, August 7, 2008

08/07/08 A Sneak Peak


Here she is!! (Mark, hows that for an update?? :)

Getting close now, but not much going on. I talked to A yesterday, she had another Dr's appt but nothing to report. She believes her due date is Aug 18th, the Dr is now saying Aug 21st...either way, not to far away! She has a friend who just had a baby boy and didn't have much for him so we decided to pack up all the little blue clothes that we had and sent them to her, she said her friend was so happy. Glad they could do something other than sit in the attic! That was Jamies idea and it was pefect :)

Any bets on when she is will come?? I've been saying Aug 16th for a while...we'll see!

Off to the Dr's now..all the stress has made me sick!

2 comments:

test said...

I am putting my money on the fantastic day of August 18th.

RB said...

I'll take August 17th :) I can't believe it is just around the corner!