Tuesday, July 29, 2008

07/29/08 Going nuts...

Ok, I am not the most patient person and I very much like to be in control of things..and right now I feel like I have no control over anything. Our birthmother said she would call me yesterday and still to this point has not...so i pretty much have no nails left, my hair will be next :) Jamie had sent her an email last night just chit chatting and she just wrote back, thank GOD! She said her Dr appt on Monday was fine and she has an ultra sound tomorrow. She asked that we call her tomorrow night. So happy she asked me to call her, it's so much easier than staring at the phone waiting for her to call me. It's so like dating, you don't want to stalk the person and turn them off...

Speaking of phone calls, I called Tina last night to calm me down and she told me she had just jumped off the phone with her sister because I was calling. She said every time I call her she thinks it is "THE" call, haha...I never thought about that. Every time one of my friends/family is pregnant and they call towards the end I think it is the call too. She made me feel pregnant, THANKS TINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: