Monday, February 22, 2010

18 Months Old!!

A year ago at her 6 month appointment!! lol


I can not believe Bella is already 18 months old. Time truely does fly when you are having fun. Jamie and I can not believe how much she has changed recently. When she wakes up from her naps I feel like even her hair grew in that hour!! I honestly do not think a day has passed where she has not made us laugh, she is such a happy funny goof ball! She does not stop moving from the second she wakes up until she lays her head down. I was hoping to put her in some type of tumbling class but after one family outing to the mall resulted in us getting the stomach virus I decided to wait. Luckily Henry did not get the bug, which lasted for 5 days! We can't risk him getting sick right now, so she'll just have to keep bouncing off the furniture, which she does soooo well! One more snow storm this week and then hopefully we can start going out to get some fresh air, it's been a LONG winter!

Bella had her 18 month appt today, luckily she only needed one shot! Barely phased her.
Afterwards her and I went to the park and then to lunch. It was such a nice day. It really made me realize how big she is getting. No strollers, no bottles...now if we could do no diapers that would be awesome! No rush though. we're just enjoying every minute.

No comments: