Saturday, September 19, 2009

Happy Anniversary!! It's a BOY!




At 4am I woke up to go to the bathroom and my chest killed. I tried to take a breath, it hurt so bad I started to cough. I called the nurse. She came in took my blood pressure and it was 190/110. She called in another nurse with another BP machine...again it was high. This is one sign the the PreE was getting worse. Another nurse came in..and within 5 minutes there are 5 nurses in my room talking and poking and looking anxious. By 4;30 they had called the Dr and he was on his way in. About 5am they called Jamie and told him I was having trouble breathing and he should come in. The next hour was totally insane. All at once my clothes were being taken off, gown put on, IV's, catheters in and wheeled out to prep for surgery. I was having this baby now.

Jamie made it just in time. They explained to him what was going on. The "bomb" had gone off, my blood pressure was off the charts and I was having congestive heart failure, the baby needed to come out now. The C Section was so creepy, I repeated that over and over to Jamie...ick, i totally didn't like it. I could feel everything!! It was soo awesome though when they took the baby out and said "It's a boy!!".

We did it!! We made a baby!! So amazing :-)

No comments: