Sunday, October 4, 2009

Bella Met Her LIttle Brother!!

We went to the hospital today with my parents and Bella...this was the first time she was meeting Henry. As you can imagine she was thrilled! lol She saw him for about 2 seconds before trying to tap on his incubator, when I moved her away she started to scream, so Mima and Poppy took her back out to the waiting room where she had a blast entertaining everyone.
.
Henry looked really good. We all decided he looks just like Jamie, we don't know whose nose he has since it's covered with tape, but we'll see soon enough. He looks a little bigger, Jamie said he had been able to see his heart beating and now he thinks his chest is filling out. I think his head looks bigger and his features are getting more "babyish".

I saw him get his diaper changed for the first time...the diaper is sooo small!!!!

I wish I could hold him, that is so hard. The most i have done is touch his hand..he did wrap his fingers around mine, which was pretty cool

No comments: