Saturday, November 7, 2009

Day 50: I cried

..but not because of Henry..but because I spilled soda on my brand new Mac book and the guy at the store told me it was dead. I wanted that thing for so long and I'm so pissed at myself. I'm clumsy, I should have known better. SUCKS! Did I really need that????????????? We lost some pictures of Henry too, not happy.

So now I'm at the hospital using the computer in the NICU "Family Room". The nurses are doing shift change right now so I can't go in.

Jamie came to see him this morning, he got to hold him..he was very happy. His O2 has been around 30-35 since he got here and it was in the high 20's at Columbia so they have been trying to figure out why he went backwards a little and needed extra oxygen. They took a chest xray yesterday and said his lungs looked a little cloudy. They had stopped the diuretic when he got here but they gave it to him again yesterday in hopes of getting some of that extra fluid out of his lungs. He is almost up to 1oz of formula..which is pretty cool!

7:25...5 more minutes and I can go in and see him. I hope I can hold him, we both need it.

2 comments:

Michele said...

I'm sorry about your laptop. That really sucks. :( I'm glad, however, that you can get to blogger! Our NICU computer blocks it!

Carli said...

So far the NICU only blocks Facebook!!